Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: zac
Your Roleplay Name: Bobbie Sandimanie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115193645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.4, 3.22 - Player drove wrong way on the highway, which tiered another players car, player then lied about this in the report. Player then failed to comply at direct gunpoint which resulted in their immediate death just after the crash.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made a mistake I acknowledge that and would love to be given the chance to prove I have acknowledge all my previous wrong doings. Obviously a ban apology is decided by the admin so I want the chance to prove that I can be a functional member of perpheads and do great things. Once again I am sorry for the admin and player involved in this situation and would love to make it up to either of you in anyway I can. Slayworld albania needs me and im not as bad as I portray myself I did not mean to cause what happened but I do not react well under pressure and things escalated. I am looking to startup a business and create an established organization I have big aspirations I just hope they will not be stunted by my previous actions and reputation.

Reaction score

Ban reduced to 1 week meaning you are now unbanned, dont make me regret this!

Status
Not open for further replies.