Ban Apology (Flugs/TinySlayer/Admin Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Flugs/TinySlayer/Admin Team
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DB KILLER
Your Roleplay Name: Perkinson Firdys
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community wide ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal is mainly only for my forums ban appeal.

I understand that my server ban will not be lifted until I have shown a change in attitude. It has been nearly a year since my bans was placed. I Also understand that I have to show a HUGE change to be unbanned. To do this I feel like the only possible way to show and prove to the staff team will be by appealing my forum ban. In the time I have been banned I have personally gone to the people I affected being Aaron Davidson and apologized to him. While trying to contact double J through steam he has me blocked or declined my friends REQ. Meaning I couldn't even say sorry and try and mend things that I did.

I understand that I have a really bad record and a really rocky past in the community in general, but a lot has changed since the last time I played or even interacted in the community. This alone has let me see a whole different side to how bad my attitude was. Although I thought it was just jokes and me being funny I see how bad I effected the people I did. The toxic attitude I had towards people like Aaron and double J just wasn't right. And the only thing I can really say is sorry. There is alot of random stuff I could say as filler or bullshit my way through it. But I feel saying sorry and trying to contact them outside of perp shows effect in itself.

If I get unbanned on the forums I can show and prove to the admin/staff team a huge change in person. The way I am now is alot different to the mingy kid I used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.