Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flungs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.26, 4.1 - User was arrested as a Secret Service Agent, when an officer released him from jail he used an invalid /me act to try and cover for said officer. When the police arrived to take him back to jail, he began shooting at them. What stemmed from this was a number of shootouts with the police all over a jail sentence that would not have exceeded his original 5 years.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because im sorry it was a fault on my side i thought charges stack so i thought with the jail break and original sentance it was over 8 years so i shot a cop and i made that mistake which caused a lot worse consequences like a shootout and sadly loads of people had an unnecessary 5 minute wait on respawn as it spiralled out of control after my mistake so im extremely sorry for the error on my side i now know how it works now for eg say i had a charge for reckless driving and evasion and its 6 minutes for evasion and 3 for reckless driving and they wanted to give me max they can max only give me 6 minutes for them charges i promise this mistake wont happen again and i have better understanding on how that all works.

Reaction score

I will admit that the situation was innately quite confusing, however, you shouldn't have been let out in the first place and you aided that quite profusely. Nonetheless, I am happy to reduce your ban to 5 days on the condition that you think more before you act in future situations.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.