Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Eazy-E
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Grice
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115363209

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to introduce myself, my name is Eric Grice, also known as Eazy-E. I have been playing Garrysmod circa 2012 and thoroughly enjoy this game. I discovered the PERP gamemode around 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed the PERPHeads experience.

I was banned in 2016, which marks 8 years since my ban for cheating. I would like to take responsibility for my actions as they are completely unacceptable. I was young and ignorant at the time of the ban and really never considered the consequences of performing such actions as cheating. Cheating undermines the integrity of the game. I failed to consider the countless hours of hard work and dedication that the server staff and fellow players put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Since the ban, I've grown, matured, and have had a chance to reflect on my past actions. I have now since gained a deeper understanding and developed the personal characteristics of integrity, honesty, fairness, and empathy. I want to assure you that the person who was banned from PERPHeads eight years ago is not the same person here before you today. I have worked diligently to cultivate a mindset of accountability and responsibility.

I humbly ask for the opportunity to demonstrate that I have changed and to earn back the trust and respect of the PERPHeads community. I am committed to upholding the values of integrity and fair play, and I am willing to undergo any probationary measures deemed necessary to prove my sincerity.

Thank you for considering my appeal and for the opportunity to express my remorse and determination to make amends. I will respect the decision of the outcome of this appeal either way it goes.

Eric Grice

Reaction score
bBEPuhj.jpeg