Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Zyw0on
Your Roleplay Name: Willy Fisherman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174948443

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Around 1 and a half months ago Perp’s source code got leaked. A couple of days later Al Capone made his own server using the leaked code, i didn't know about it until a couple of days later a friend of mine told me perp got leaked and al capone had a server. I joined the server the same day and it was fun. I had the chance to explore perp I couldn't before it was very interesting. I then found out that I could host events. That led me to write to other members of this community encouraging them to join as it was a lot of fun. I didn't really think much of it until a couple of days later when i got a forum message saying, I should stop playing the server or i would get banned and so i did, but later the same day i got banned for the reason "recruiting players to such server" which i didn't understand at the time but now i realized what i did wrong and i'm very sorry for that. It has and it will never be my intention to ruin perp in any way and it will continue that way. I might have one of the worst ban records on the server. I never really learned anything from my bans and i didnt care at all, but this one bothers me. ive met alot of great people while I played perp and miss playing with them on the server and I generally just miss interacting with the community. I know this isn't the longest apology but I'm truly sorry for what I've done, and I hope you will see that I'm truly sorry and give me a second chance in this community.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.