Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Marcello Bellington
Your Roleplay Name: Philip Bellington
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:441400104

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for "exploiting" for what I can assume was the roadcrew station. We had an Alfa Romeo with a boot on it, but when you go to impound it doesn't respawn; So essentially it was an unlimited money glitch.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to ask for Fredy to reconsider his ban. I wasnt going out of my way to mess with anyone. I understand I broke the rules but I didnt purposely create the exploit, I logged onto RC, I saw a car in the impound lot, and I tried to impound it.

I did not start this exploit. IDK how it even happened to begin with. I didnt go out of my way to break the rules I just stumbled upon a game breaking bug. I was going to report the bug but NO admins were on anyways. I only used the exploit a few times and I made 20k from it. I was banned over an hour after the exploit happened; I didnt even know why I was banned until I checked forums and remembered the glitch.

I made like 20k from the exploit then left to go roleplay and have fun. I didnt even buy anything with the 20k. I didnt create the glitch and I think whoever started this should be banned for a week.

Additional Information: I dont know how to re-create this exploit. I would really like to hop back onto perpheads. I think being banned for a WHOLE WEEK is ridiculous as I didnt troll or mess with anyone. I just made some easy $ and then kept playing perpheads. I wasnt abusing or trolling anyone.

Reaction score
I'm not the one considering your appeal, but don't you think it's a bit excessive to impound the same car 40 times, as you were aware it is a game breaking bug? You gain $500 per impound and you have gained $20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.