Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Clarky
Your Roleplay Name: Wong Sunn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why were you punished?: 2.4 Exchanging In-Game Items funds for Real Funds

Why should this appeal be considered?: I wish to start this appeal off by clearing up the story with honesty and the truth as I previously lied and made things not only worse for myself but an innocent individual for a brief period. If I have forgotten or missed on anything, please let me know.

For several months (I don't remember when it started but it was definitely during my time as a staff member) whilst holding the Moderator rank, I exchanged in-game cash for real life funds with @Pug and this went completely unnoticed for some time. In February, I exchanged in-game cash for real life funds with @Frod3.

This was obviously extremely suspicious behavior in the logs and stupidly blatant on what was going on however when I was informed by @Fredy to come on the TeamSpeak server and approached me regarding what was discovered and a explanation requested. I proceed to fabricate parts of my story, I only stated that it was to help @Pug gain organization XP by bulk crafting AS50's. I also added on by stating that it was going to be a shared organization between me and @Pug once he had levelled up the organization to level 50, this was a lie and no plan was made to do this, this was because of a transaction that took place.

@Backe is then brought up in the confrontation as to regarding why I had sent him several millions overtime and received essentially nothing in return whereas @Pug was receiving crafted items from the materials bought by the illegal funds, me and @Backe did not have any illegal transactions at all however with my lies, the story simply was not adding up which consequently ended up with @Backe banned for a rule he did not break, something which was cleared up within DM's after the TeamSpeak interaction.

It was also mentioned that @Backe had sent me a million on one occasion however this was legit and no real life funding transaction took place at all, I said to @Backe that if I win $20m on the slot machines I would split the money with him.

I don't remember anything further from this but ultimately, I was demoted from being a staff member to a ordinary user and eventually banned.

I want to apologize to @Fredy, @A1L and the Administration team I had lied to during the investigation and for betraying the trust that I once had - my actions were disrespectful for throwing away the chances I've been given to being staff again and to just come clean, it was incredibly selfish behavior.

I really wish to reintegrate myself within the community as I've seen new faces from being active on the forums by most importantly being able to join the game server to check out what is new and to look more forwards towards future updates, events & the release of Paralake V6, a map I have attempted to assist in development (though it didn't make it in, assisted in some form of way as a prototype) so this is something I am looking forward to the most and would absolutely hate to miss out on within the PERP gamemode. I hope I can be given an opportunity to come back as I've fairly actively played for the most part within the past 4 years and it's been nearly six months since I had received my server ban so it's left me with one less game that I really enjoyed playing and appreciated a lot. This will not happen again, I'm sorry.

Additional Information: Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

Back