2.4 addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
2.4 Exchanging In-Game Items funds for Real Funds
In-game Items and benefits (such as invitations to organisations) may not be sold/traded for real/virtual item(s) and/or currency or vice versa. However, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game money only.

Your version of the rule:
2.4 Exchanging In-Game Items funds for Real Funds
In-game Items and benefits (such as invitations to organisations) may not be sold/traded for real/virtual item(s) and/or currency or vice versa. However, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game money and / or in game items only.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Nothing wrong with using items to pay for VIP in my eyes. A player who wants VIP but doesn't necessarily have the money or does not feel like spending money on VIP should be allowed to use items in the transaction instead of cash. Either way the server gets money from the VIP donation so I don't see an issue with this being allowed.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'm just saying, the rules specify only money, despite item trades being allowed and as such the rule should specify this.

Ayjay

Reaction score
We will alter this rule to clarify this, although as of current both in game money & items are allowed to be traded for VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.