[Suggestion] 2.4 real funds for in game money rewrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
2.4 Exchanging In-Game Money funds for Real Funds
In-game money may not be sold/traded for real/virtual item(s) and/or currency or vice versa. However, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game money only.

Your version of the rule:
2.4 Exchanging Real Funds for In-Game benefits
Real life funds must not be traded/sold in exchange for actions within the server, this includes paying money to; Join an organization, receive in-game funds and anything else of that nature. However, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game
money only.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Current situations lead me to believe people will go to extreme extents just to receive benefits with in the server. This causes many problems and it is probably best if this was not allowed at all.

Disclaimer: I do believe the new version of the rule should be worded slightly better than how i've done. If you have any suggestions just leave a reply.

Reaction score
This would be good as it would stop people doing things like giving money for rare items, like ranks in the PD, and like idk joining organizations or whatever.

Currently this is not covered and is a large issue as some time ago there was a rumour someone was trying to buy a knife with in game cash. I support this change!

Status
Not open for further replies.