External Appeals
Bot
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 10
- Points
- 0
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Ender_Dingus
Your Roleplay Name: Ender dingus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:555557913
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: saying fuck gay people
Why should this appeal be considered?: is been 8 months since my ban and all I want to say is Im sorry for saying fuck gay people I really did not mean it I was just bored and got on gov chat as mayor and just typed in fuck gay people I don t know why I said it, it was homophobic and disrespectful to all the gay people on the server and I will never do it again so can I have one more chance on this server please.
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Ender_Dingus
Your Roleplay Name: Ender dingus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:555557913
Why were you banned/blacklisted?: saying fuck gay people
Why should this appeal be considered?: is been 8 months since my ban and all I want to say is Im sorry for saying fuck gay people I really did not mean it I was just bored and got on gov chat as mayor and just typed in fuck gay people I don t know why I said it, it was homophobic and disrespectful to all the gay people on the server and I will never do it again so can I have one more chance on this server please.