Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden/Dog/A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Leon
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint getting himself killed, extended ban due to an agreement // extended by curak for 1.1 - Disrespectfull behavior in discord after his dispute got denied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I would like apologise to the PerpHeads Community and PerpHeads Staff Team for my mistakes. I've said horrible things that nobody should ever say to someone else. I also apologise for tellingpeople to do bad things to themselves and calling them bad words. When I got banned I also tried alting which only made it worse, I understand that my behaviour cannot be tolerated on the community and that is why I want to change that. I would like to ask for a chance to prove myself that I can play the server with normal behaviour.

I know that what I did was wrong and you might think the reason for this is to get unbanned on PerpHeads but the mainreason for me is to let everyone know that what happened was my fault and that I admit to it and that I really want to apologise for my mistakes. I hope you can forgive me and i'm sorry for wasting your time. I've been an arrogant, annoying child and all I did was breaking rules and being toxic. I've grown out of that period so that's why I want to ask. Can you forgive me and give me a second chance.

Additional Information: Thank you to everyone for reading this and I hope you have a nice day. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.