Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: -_-''?''-_-
Your Roleplay Name: Garret Hellier
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:712327309

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.20 - Disconnectd said "fuck you" when the ban waed in a roleplay situation ans being issued. // Extended for telling me to kill myself on my steam profile

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the recent ban I received on the roleplay server, specifically for the reasons outlined as "1.1, 3.20 - Disconnected in a roleplay situation and said 'fuck you' when the ban was being issued" and "Extended for telling me to kill myself on my steam profile." I would like to express my sincere regret for my actions and request a reconsideration of my ban.
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my behavior during the roleplay situation in question. My decision to disconnect and use inappropriate language was completely out of character and inexcusable. I understand that roleplay servers rely on creating a positive and immersive environment for all players, and my actions disrupted that experience for others. I deeply regret my actions and assure you that they do not reflect my usual conduct or my commitment to contributing positively to the server community.
Regarding the incident on my Steam profile where I told you to "kill yourself," I want to emphasize that this was a moment of poor judgment on my part, driven by frustration. I understand the gravity of my words and the harm they can cause. I am deeply sorry for the offensive language I used and any distress it may have caused you.
Since these incidents occurred, I have taken some time for self-reflection and have come to realize the importance of maintaining a respectful and responsible presence on the server and in the gaming community as a whole. I genuinely value the roleplay experience, and I am committed to adhering to the server's rules and maintaining a positive atmosphere for all players.
In light of the above, I kindly request that you consider lifting my ban on the roleplay server. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will make every effort to be a better member of the community moving forward. I understand if you choose not to lift the ban immediately, and I am willing to accept any terms or probationary periods that you may deem necessary.
Once again, I apologize for my actions, and I appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal. I am eager to return to the server, learn from my past mistakes, and contribute positively to the roleplay experience for all players.

Additional Information: I am sorry not just to Hayden but to the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.