Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: t mac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed police officer to defend his friends, however failed to investigate the situation. One friend he attempted to rescue was already dead, and the other one acted in self defence, thus would not be arrested.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize and now understand that I should have more throughly investigated and not of made assumptions of what happened . To my knowledge I thought that they were in a shootout with cops but now I know that wasn’t the case and it was self defense between them with the cop only interfering after the situation was over . I understand what I did was stupid and I claim that , I 100% agree that I failed to investigate what happened and purely went of suspicion that caused a unnecessary fight and ruined the RP of the officer and created a unnecessary shootout and I’m regretful and I apologize to everyone who was involved . This is another learning experience / reminder that you always need to properly investigate and you shouldn’t engage unless you’re 100% certain and should never go off suspicion.

Reaction score

The ban was already lenient given your record, however I truly appreciate the change of heart you had between server report and this post.

That being said I've decided to reduce your ban length to 5-days.