Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User approached mayor and told "I've got a bomb on me, I'm gonna bomb you.", and then proceeded to flee while gunpointed by secret service and did not make any effort to check whether they are in fact under gunpoint, even though secret service said twice "you are under gunpoint". Then the user proceeded to enter their car, and instead of fleeing decided to kill the secret service by running them over 3 times, and exiting their car to finish the secret service with fists.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just wanted to apologies for what happened within the server. I completely messed up and understand where I went wrong I should have adhered to the gun point and complied instead of making a break for it then proceeding to run the armed SS over resulting in him being rendered unconscious. If I complied I could of explained to the SS that myself and the mayor were joking around and it could of been resolved straight away instead I made a mistake that I take the full blame for I have been trying to change my ways as you can see my last ban was a month or more prior to this ban. I understand what I have done wrong and I have taken the last week to reflect on this and read over the rule once again I will take note of what has happened and learn from this pathetic mistake and I will be more responsible in the future. I understand if you are still frustrated from my mistakes, but I hope you can forgive my mistake. I hope we can all move past this and I appreciate you taking your time to read and respond to this apology