Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Dom

Your Steam Name: [-Core-] Daan
Your In-game Name: Lucius Husky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

Why were you banned?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint and pulled his weapon. Accepted AR - https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-3-4-lucius-husky.41276/ Long ban due to user having 14/25 bans for this rule.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: First of all. The ban itself is not entirely invalid. I just think its way too heavy.

I'll start first off with the situation, me and 3 other friends were in a shootout with cops at the slums apartments/fire department. Me and Lex managed to get out alive after killing every single cop, but our car was broken. We walked to the underneath of the highway at RC station and went up the ramp to city. Then a police deluxe cruiser drove by and said something like on the left. So I sprayed him down killing him, in his car was Josef. Josef was begging for his life and we let him go. Then a speed enforcer came and ran Lex over. So I killed him too, then Josef tried helping me and took the gun of Lex with him so we could hide it. We hid it behind the building and we spoke a bit. We then decided that he would get a car as he is not warranted. He got a car and picked me up. Then drove me to the city gas and attempted to mug me in the middle of the street, just because he wanted my M4 and Lex his M16. So I did indeed break 3.4 but this as he was not fully aimed at me and TFU was coming aswell. So I decided to risk it and I caught him off-guard and managed to luckely take him down. Then get away and save both guns.

I know indeed that I did break 3.4 which is ofcourse unacceptable. But I got banned a few months ago for a month aswell. After this I stopped breaking rules, and played realisticly. I did so for so long and showed that I had improved my behavior. But now I got a 3 month ban because I broke 3.4. And I know this is not acceptable but I didnt want all my hard work fighting to be ruined by someone mugging me in public. He also claimed he roleplay private detective but this is ofcourse not allowed. Also 3.11 in the penal code states he needs permission to even patrol with cops, which he didnt have either.

I think that after all this time that I have improved my behavior I dont deserve a 3 month ban. I showed that I had improved alot and although I broke 3.4 it was because I did so much hard work and he was just trying to mug me in public which is also agains't the rules. It is why I even had to break gunpoint in the first place. Because he broke 5.1 and he got no punishment for it at all.

I do understand that I should most likely be banned for this. But I think a month is a bit excessive after I have improved my behavior so much, and this situation got started over someone interested in my M4 and my friend his M16.

Also the ban was 1 month and got extended to 3 months out of no where for IDK what reason, and alot of my 3.4 bans were quite some time ago aswell. As I said, I dont think this ban is invalid. But way too heavy after all this time having a clear attitude, record etc. I would also still like to apolagize to Josef if he maybe somehow reads this although its not an appeal.

Added: "He did nothing wrong by telling you to drop your weapon, disarming you is better than shooting you, which he could quite rightfully have done instead of trying to take a legal approach." Also I think its a bit weird he is rightfull to shoot someone over shooting a cop?

Additional Comment(s): Thanks for reading this huge dispute, I hope we can come to an agreement on this.
Evidence (Required for all server bans): https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-3-4-lucius-husky.41276/

Reaction score
It was rightful for him to gunpoint you over you threatening to kill him and gun pointing him, not for killing a cop. Furthermore, the ban length was put in place due to the sheer number of bans you have and a great number of them being for 3.4, a similar lengthy ban was given to N0oni for this reason also.

Reaction score
You threatened to kill him if he told anyone where the gun was, therefore threatening his life whilst holding a gun which was a clear threat with a firearm, apologies, wrong terminology.

Reaction score
@Dom_ Maybe because he was holding my friends gun? I was just making a joke to him as I found out he was dutch?

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky Completely irrelevant, and regardless the ban is still valid as you broke 3.4, his possible rule breaks should be dealt with in a separate AR and would not justify your own.

Reaction score
@Dom_ I still think 3 months is a bit excessive then, as I kept myself from breaking rules for several months after getting Aquaa's long ban. also why did you extend it to 3 months after it was 1 already?

Reaction score
@Lucius Husky I compared it with your most recent ban for 3.4 which was 1 month and increased it appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.