Ban Apology (KeiwaM - https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:38895271)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM - https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:38895271
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Holden Hiscock
Your Roleplay Name: John Doof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213600500

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "2.5 - Shot 2 people for no reason. In the admin situation, tried to shoot me." - KeiwaM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello staff members of perpheads

I am writing this letter to extend my sincerest apologies for the unfortunate incident on your server. I deeply regret my actions, which resulted in the loss of two individuals. I am fully aware that my behavior was completely inappropriate and went against the rules and spirit of the server.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize the inexcusability of my actions and the lack of respect I showed towards both the individuals involved and the server community as a whole. I understand that the primary goal of the server is to provide an immersive and enjoyable role-play experience for its players, and my behavior directly contradicted that objective.

Upon reflection, I now realize the significant impact my actions had on the individuals affected and the negative consequences it had on the server's atmosphere. It was a thoughtless act driven by a momentary lapse in judgment, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I fully acknowledge the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the server. I take complete responsibility for my behavior, as it clearly violated the server's rules and guidelines. I understand the distress and frustration I caused for both the individuals affected and the server administration.

Please allow me to express my commitment to making amends for my actions and to learn from this experience. I have taken the time to reflect upon my behavior and have gained a deeper understanding of the impact of my actions on others. I assure you that I will not repeat such behavior in the future and will make a conscious effort to contribute positively to the server's community.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban from the server. I understand that rebuilding trust is essential, and I am willing to accept any conditions or additional guidelines necessary for my return. I genuinely apologize to the individuals involved, and I promise to engage in positive role-play experiences and uphold the server's rules and values.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and for considering my request for reinstatement. I genuinely appreciate the effort and dedication of the server staff in maintaining a vibrant and engaging community. I am committed to making amends and contributing positively to the server's environment.

Should you require any additional information or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope that you will find it in your heart to grant me another opportunity to be a valued member of the server community.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Sincerely, John Doof

Additional Information: I wanted to address something that may have caught your attention. You might have noticed that my English seems to vary when we're talking in different settings. Let me explain why that is.

In certain contexts, like the role play server we were on, I intentionally portrayed a character with a specific background that influenced their way of speaking English. I wanted to immerse myself fully in the game and stay true to the character's personality, which involved speaking with a few linguistic nuances and embracing a less formal tone.

However, in real-life conversations like this one, I can communicate more naturally and confidently, allowing my true English skills to shine. I have been actively working on improving my language proficiency through various means, including language courses and engaging in conversations with native English speakers.

I wanted to clarify this to ensure that there are no misconceptions about my abilities in English. I value effective communication and strive to continually enhance my language skills. I appreciate your understanding and am excited about further interactions with all of you. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back