Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM / Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: JoeyO
Your Roleplay Name: Mufasa Black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63028179

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User harvested drugs as they were getting raided in order to avoid losing them to the raiders

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start off by apologising for any inconvenience I may have caused to anyone involved. I had a base setup in GlassCo with 2 other mates, in which we had blocked off the main doors and used the garage door and side door as the entrances. I was watching the walking dead on my other screen and due to have 2 other people in the base, walking about, leaving and entering the base I had my game audio turned down so I can hear my show better. I was sitting watching my drugs and then went to 100% and I picked. about 10-20 seconds later I hear the garage door roll open and get ready to defend. I died and pretty much went insta black screen so I logged off for the night as my friends did as well and then I continued watching walking dead. I came to log on today and I was banned. I see how it could have been seen as picking drugs to prevent losing them but I have about 900k in leaves so I'm not fussed about saving ~20 coke leaves for something which took 25mins to grow. I believe the drugs are still on my person as I didn't make it back to storage so I can drop them for whoever when I get on if you want.

Additional Information: I'm off work for the week due to covid so I'd like to play. I have a decent amount of hours on the game and know the rules so I think it's easy to see how this was just a mistake. I'll keep my game audio turned up next time. KeiwaM also stated that there were multiple shots. I didn't hear any however as I stated, my audio was turned down and I was watching the scene where Rick takes out the saviours outpost and there is a lot of gunshots in it so maybe it was drowned out by that or I thought it was a shot from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thank you for the apology. I would have talked to you ingame, but I didn't have the chance, as you disconnected.
When you're back playing, remember that rule 2.7 requires you to have sound so you can hear what is happening so mistakes like this are avoided.
Enjoy playing

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.