Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: CaptainFF77
Your Roleplay Name: Foe Dough
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:702218605

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 | User primed a grenade to throw inside of a property despite not knowing whether the people inside were armed or not. However, as the property owner revealed themselves surrendering, the user did not throw the grenade but still had it primed and unsure of how to unprime it, threw it on the ground near the owner, killing them and his raiding friend.

Why should this appeal be considered?: first to begin this apology i know i just got unbanned today but i still wanna make this apology to make some things more understandable. I will tell the whole story again. So me and my friend where looking for a base to raid and then we saw someone at woodcabin 1 so we thought that it was a very stacked base cuz everything was boarded up. So my friend was lockpicking the door and i was thinking of deploying the impact grenade. So the door opens and i have my impact grenade in my hand and i see the owner walking to me with his hands up. So i knew i was fucked up cuz i still had that grenade and it was the first time for me raiding with a grenade so i didnt how to unequip the impact grenade. So i asked my friend how to do it and he said switch to ur weapon and so i did and that nade went flying across the room. I know i could just go outside and trow the impact grenade but i wanted to have the grenade so when the police came i could trow it at them. What i am trying to say with this apology is that i uderstand both rules 2.5 and 3.4 it was just an accident and it wont happen again just for me next time that i need to know when to equip the grenade. I am very sorry for this inncident i hope u understand me

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1jZu3Xkz11WGbA/d1337qZQA8l5?invite=cr-MSx6SkQsMTg0NzcwNTQ2LA
this is the footage of the raid