Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: vilius
Your Roleplay Name: Putinski Mikoyan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:515909726

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I shot a person because he insulted me and threatened me. Then he said all the info to the police about me and the police started chasing over me. I started to run around the corner and took out my gun because police were chasing me to arrest me. I was having a shootout with them until I died and disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I want to make an apology for what I did. I just got really mad about the person threatening me and saying bad words about me. I didn't want to break any of the rules but I did and once again I am really sorry about my actions. I want to make sure that I can do my best roleplay and don't do the mistakes. I actually intended to stay but I was fully dead with a blackout and my friend said that I can log off because I am fully dead and the police can't do anything about me. So I want to say that I learned from my mistakes and want to make changes to my roleplay. Thank you for reading this message and I hope you can be reasonable and accept my apology...

Additional Information: I got banned for over a week already and I hope The week and two days I waited, was enough for you to take it to concideration. I think I waited a reasonable amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.