Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Keiwam
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: ICEKILLER_99
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Richards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - While robbing someone inside a bazaar shop, killed two people outside the shop for opening the door. Both people were uninvolved and unarmed. No verbal commands were given for them to leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So we had just mugged someone in bazaar 8 and then left but after hearing shots and asking if it was our org, Spiro responded and said that it was him shooting so we turned back to help him out. As I pull up I see the guy we just mugged running into the back of the shop with a rifle on his back, as me and Kenty can't mug him, we're waiting for Spiro to gunpoint him but that's when I see 2 people literally staring at someone pointing a weapon at them and the other person that walked in, after seeing that they decide it's a great idea to just start fucking with the door and standing right outside a shop where someone literally just got killed. I'm certain they had heard the shots prior to going up to the bazaar shop as the guy in blue gave out info to the woman with the rifle on her back, which later shot at me while we were in a shootout with police.
I just don't understand why they think it's safe to stand outside a shop and start fiddling with the door where someone has just been killed and another person is in the process of getting mugged. There's literally been countless idiots running around in shootouts minging guns and walking around, I had to shoot at like 5 people to get them to run away after the shootout had started. These 2 guys were clearly just putting their own life at risk by just standing there watching someone get mugged and fiddling with the door, there's 0 reason they should have been doing that instead of fleeing or calling the police.

Additional Information: Here's a demo recording of my POV of me shooting those 2 guys and also the shootout right after to show how many people just sat there watching and how 3 others involved themselves after police responded.

edit:
as you can also see in this video (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Hfsc30fu7a15P/spzXMBQWjEoH?theater=true), the guy in red opens the door the last time which allows the guy we were about to mug to just run out of the shop, putting him in a position where he could take his gun out and shoot at us (which he later did and hit me), they literally just should not have involved themselves after seeing guns being pointed and hearing shots being fired inside the bazaar shop.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Reviewed with @Collier & @doge

We have come to a consensus that the reporting individuals brought the situation upon themselves. It's pretty common sense to run away if someone got shot inside of a property you're outside of - as opposed to sitting outside the door, constantly opening it and peeking inside, which not only risks your life - by putting yourself in the sights of armed gunman and being a nuisance - but it also opens up the inside gunmen to outside threats such as police or flankers.

If you are failing to value your life, don't make a claim about excessive negativity because it will not be applied to people who are bringing it upon themselves.

@justinalbert486 will be receiving a warning on this occasion for breaking 3.4, by constantly opening the door knowing there is a crime(s) being committed inside.

Please review the graph below for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.