Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kenty
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player failed to research if all the cops were dead before initiating a counter-raid where the original raiders were still in a shootout with police, the player was also loitering putting himself dangerously close to the shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Kenty and the staff team,

First when I got banned, I thought it was bullshit, I didn't understand the situation, and I thought we checked it trough before countering. But I was wrong. I realized once I checked through the demo 2-3 more times that 2 more cops was on scene when I decided to counter.

After the dispute I made, I got the info I needed to understand why I got banned. I really thought that i had checked the area, and made sure that no cops were alive. I also understand and will remember for next time, that loitering around a shootout isn't a particularly great idea, I never once thought about being around the shootout before I got the explanation in the dispute.

If the people that I countered didn't get their guns back (which I doubt they didn't) I will happily refund them from my inventory. I want to be unbanned so I can spend the last few days with my friends on the server, before going on holiday to France.

I'm sorry for my actions, and I will really think about these things next time I consider to counter a raid!

Additional Information: Sorry to the people wasting their time on the dispute I made, looking through demos, clips and text. I understand now what went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.