Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Kenty
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player failed to research if all the cops were dead before initiating a counter-raid where the original raiders were still in a shootout with police, the player was also loitering putting himself dangerously close to the shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @Kenty and the staff team,

I want to start of by saying sorry to @NWA for the counter raid, as I see that I shouldn't have countered this raid with nothing to earn.

As said in last apology I first thought that it was for no reason I got banned, but after the dispute, and me looking the demo through I realized there was still more officers and that the raiders where still fighting them.

I also want to say sorry to @Kenty for my tone, and for the ignorance in the report and the dispute. As said above I thought it was for nothing I got banned so I started acting up, which I shouldn't have done.

When I wrote the dispute my blood was boiling and I was in straight rage about the situation and about the way I handled it. After a 3 weeks time I have thought about the things I did wrong and I have learnt from it. I will place myself wayyyy longer away than I did this time, as I see that I was legit in the middle of the shootout. I also learned that the amount of effort I put into the research if any cops where still alive was silly. Next time I will put WAY more effort into looking out for cops, and if I'm not sure I will not counter.

I really want to get back on the server for the last 2 days of my holiday, to play and have fun with my friends. When I talk with them they play it and I get the cravings to play Perp again.

I'm sorry for my actions, and it wont happen again, but if it does (which it doesn't) I will agree on a longer ban, because of my terrible record.

I will try to turn around my image of "rule breaking" and set myself into the rules 3.4 and 2.5 as it is those I break the most. This has really been an eye opener for me and as said I will agree on a MUCH longer ban if I break rules again, as this needs to stop now.

Additional Information: Hope this would be considered! Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.