Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Thisted
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Opened fire on a party of raiders after they had long-since exited the property they were raiding and had left the immediate vicinity. They had taken a paramedic hostage at this time. User claims the act was a "counter raid". Longer ban due to record

Why should this appeal be considered?: When I shot at them I thought they raided slums where I could counter the raid. This was then a misunderstanding and they weren't actually raiding but flanking. From my perspective, it looked like a raid which meant that I could flank and overtake the raid. I didn't progress that they took the medic hostage so I just shot them to continue the never ongoing raid. This looks a lot like the situation I had with Dom_ and his friend at projex where I was flanking cops for my buddy and he countered which lead to my death, this situation is exactly the same where they flank or whatever they did and I counter. The F6 about Dom didnt get to anything as the admin said that he didn't break any rules or that it was a misunderstanding which means he didn't get a punishment. This is the same I thought they raided and I kos'ed them to counter. The second part is that I know my record for bans and warnings is quite unpleasant but the last time I got banned or had a warning was 49 days ago which is over 1 month so I don't think its the right punishment I would agree on a warning or a smaller ban like 3 days-1 week as this was clearly a misunderstanding and not purposely RDM.

I hope this would be taken into consideration.

Additional Information: I believe the admin taking the f6 with dom_ was SamSN.
Im sorry its wasnt Dom_ it was Max this while dispute srry for the mistake!

Last edited:
Reaction score

You shot raiders who left slums at police department?

This is not a counter raid and you just shot someone leaving the general area of a raid. You’re lucky it’s not a longer ban.

@Hayden @Super_ @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.