- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Kerfizy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: suursuztospaa
Your Roleplay Name: Nurettin David
Your SteamID: 76561199788292552
Why were you punished?: 3.4, 5.1, 4.2 - User as a medic responded to a situation where there were ongoing shots occurring, they then stayed around the error, activating their defib and blocking officers from responding. In another situation, the user mugged another user in public - Ban length due to the user not being able to understand English to an adequate level
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm sorry for playing without speaking English well enough back then and I was permanently banned for that. That day I was stressed and didn't know what to say and now I can only watch my brothers and cousins play this game without me and I miss playing this game with them. I also imrpoved my English. Can you please remove my ban?
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Kerfizy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: suursuztospaa
Your Roleplay Name: Nurettin David
Your SteamID: 76561199788292552
Why were you punished?: 3.4, 5.1, 4.2 - User as a medic responded to a situation where there were ongoing shots occurring, they then stayed around the error, activating their defib and blocking officers from responding. In another situation, the user mugged another user in public - Ban length due to the user not being able to understand English to an adequate level
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm sorry for playing without speaking English well enough back then and I was permanently banned for that. That day I was stressed and didn't know what to say and now I can only watch my brothers and cousins play this game without me and I miss playing this game with them. I also imrpoved my English. Can you please remove my ban?
