Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User stayed around bazaar after committing multiple crimes and kept shooting at Police Officers that were not after him. // Banned for enforcer Maia.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because I realized my mistakes after the admin told me but he told me I still needed to get banned which I think was the right move (i am not wrong). I will be sincere and I will say that at first, I did not see it as a big deal to kill some cops thinking I had a reason and I am sorry because I was so childish only realizing too late that what I did was wrong. I am thankful that the admin was understanding and only gave me 3 days saying he knows i realized I am wrong. Sorry to the cops that probably hated that experience and sorry to the admin that needed to deal with such a dumb situation because let's be fair it could have been avoided if I was not a dumbass

Additional Information: sorry to the new player pistol cop that died because of a molly RIP

Reaction score
The staff member who banned you is not Draxen. He banned you for Enforcer Maia which your contact must be Maia for this apology. I've fixed it for you.

Reaction score

I am thankful that the admin was understanding and only gave me 3 days saying he knows i realized I am wrong.

Even if I really appreciate you taking the time to post this apology, I believe I was already lenient with your ban considering that you had been warned in game about this 10 minutes beforehand.

I hope that in the future you will be more careful about this and try to keep a low profile after commiting crimes instead of staying in public areas and killing every cop that is doing their job by patrolling those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.