Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Lemon Car
Your Roleplay Name: Karl Busty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445578953544411256

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Walking across the intersection after saying ''jay walking is fun''

Why should this appeal be considered?: What i did seemed to be funny in my head at the time, but i understand now that the mods already are busy dealing with new players and other things. what i did was stupid and i wont be doing it again but banning me for a week without any warning or notice of it happening felt unfair. I know what i did and im not looking for forgiveness, im just here to say that i wont be doing it again and to apologyze to maia for beeing another unnecesairy thing to deal with

-thank you for understanding
-Tobi

Reaction score
I understand that i already have a previous record of getting banned for this same thing, but ive really found joy in playing this server serious lately and dont want to stop playing it seriously anytime soon. I hope that my hiccup can be excused in exchange for it never happening again.

Reaction score

Its not the first, second or third time you are warned about this. After you made this appeal I had multiple staff members coming to me and say they talked to you multiple times in the past.

You're clearly doing it intentionally and because you think its funny. It is not.

Wait this one out and keep in mind that the ban lengths will just increase exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.