Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Saudi arab
Your Roleplay Name: Kent Ball
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143679545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed me because I didnt give him a crowbar

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know I broke the rules and it was dumb of me, I'm sorry for what I did and I do deeply apologize for breaking the rules on this server all i really want to do is play and I promise I wont kill anyone for not giving crowbar again. Hope you can accept this apology Maia because i am truly sorry for my actions and I can prove that ive learned from my mistakes. I will read the rules once again so it dont happen anymore and ill be more careful with my actions as im quite impulse when doing stuff. I will not do anything like this again all i will do is follow rules and be a part of this community as anyone else. I dont know how I can prove that im sorry but i really am and I hope u once again can accept my apology even tho i was quite rude in the other one thinking i was someone that im clearly not. I think u should consider my appeal because I've learned from my ban that I shouldnt break the rules nor be toxic towards others because it will result in a ban. We all know its not fun getting banned and its not fun to deal with rulebreakers thats the reason i want to prove myself to prove im not breaking rules and act like i didnt care when i did and i feel extra sorry for maia that had to take care of my mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.