Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stood in the middle of a shootout cuffed, giving information and standing in front of the shooters with no regards for his life. User has an atrocious record hence the longer ban, they will just increase exponentially from now on.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i really want to apologise for my actions because i know what i did was wrong i just did not think in the moment wich got me banned, i really want to apologise to the cop who i dont really remeber if he won the raid or lost but still, i made his job harder by being a dickhead. I really dont know what my problem is, i know the rules very well but i just dont think in the moment. I have this problem irl too and i am trying to change beacuse i know is not a good thing. The ban lasts like 2 months and i have 10 more days frome it and i am asking to get unbaned sooner beacuse i really thing i change and mature a little, i started trying to be more calm and not be so loud all the time and do dumb shit. I promise that when i will join back i will be more carefull and not engage in active rp for a while until i can start to relax, i know i can change all i want is not to be seen as an toxic dumb kid who dose not know the rules and never learns, i promise i am trying and i really love this server and whis i could come back and try to help others.Also Maia i am really thankfull that u understood me in the f6 i know you need to ban me and i am not mad beacuse i dont need to be treated differently but i really want to thank you for understaning me or atleast trying to.

Additional Information: i have a holiday for 10 days and i really want to spend it playing some perp also i wanted to do this apology for a long time but i tought i should get a break frome perp in general

Reaction score
You said this in our report the 29th December 2022 at 2PM:

"i know i guess i just cant changhe i am trying but i cant"

How can you assure me this wont happen again? How am I supposed to believe you changed that much in under 2 months?

Reaction score

However as the ban reason states, if you break 3.4 again the ban will increase exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.