Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Tacojasperr
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User shot a player and a police officer who was bandaging someone in front of the PD because he was wanted however, no one was looking for him and they were not a threat whatsoever. The user could've easily left the scene knowing he was wanted but instead killed 2 players in a public setting, attracting more attention to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had kos on a guy. While I was on a search for him I saw him on the street, But he was being bandaged by an officer. So I killed the guy and the cop. The reason for killing the cop is so I dont get killed by the officer after killing the guy I had kos on. I did not know that I couldn't do that in public and I am very sorry for that and will improve from this point onward. I will make sure that this will never happen again. I also read the rules I broke and it clearly says I can't commit a crime when there is an employe. I know it was a mistake and that I didn't know is no excuse but it is the truth. I just got done with all my exams and I really wanna play because i've no school at the moment so I would really appreciate it if you can lower or unban me. I hope you have a nice day and God bless you. Also Taylor Swift the best.

Additional Information: I am also sorry for wasting time from a staff member because of the action that i have commited, which I shouldnt've done in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.