Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: alexx
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503

Why were you punished?: Cheating .

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well , its been im pretty sure a year from now maybe? that ive been banned and i really am deeply sorry for everything that it mat have caused and the losses of items of people that dedicated their time and work to get their things that i got because i was cheating . I want to ask to be unbanned and start to be able to play again i am in general a better person in total and ready to prove that to the community i have been trying to get unbanned for a while i understand why it hasnt been getting accepted and it was my fault and my own actions . I want to say i am sorry and that if you ever did give me another chance i would prove to you i wont do it again

I did also try ban evade 2 times as trying to retry and play as a new person this wasnt the best idea as i did think i would get away with it ( i didnt at all ) the staff team is really good with stuff like that , i am sorry for that part aswell

i want to start playing again because the server is enjoyable and im pretty sure one of the most active servers the server when i played was my favourite server at that time as it was a good eco and good people all around . I made friends on there who helped me gain and progress and learn how to make money and how the general server works .

Im sorry to Maia aswell for having him have to deal with me and ban me while he was doing his own things and sorry for all admins having to deal with the ban evading and having to question me and reban me i am over genuinely sorry i dont know how to show it .

if i do get unbanned i am making sure to stay safe and not cheat i can do any pre measurements if needed and will agree to anything to do with getting be able to play. I am happy to say that i am different and that i have learnt from my mistakes everybody deserves a second chance and im hoping i can get mine

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will not be dealing with this, the Administrator team will.

However I must point out that your apology is very short and you fail to mention your two attempts to ban evade shortly after your ban, you might want to mention that on your apology

Status
Not open for further replies.