Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Aviddidapoopy
Your Roleplay Name: Ayvee Ibrahim
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569595807

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for rule 3.4 where basically there was 2 incidents in a short matter of time. The first incident was where I was at subs storage and my friend was killed so I went to pick up his gun to save it but then I got killed without a warning from the shooter. The second incident is that there was a Bank robbery and I didnt know this but I ran on the bridge from Regals there and I was on the stairs of bank carpark and I got told to leave but before I could even turn around I killed. In result of this I have received a 5 day ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I dont think a 5 day ban is appropriate because I didnt ruin anyones game, didnt have a chance to leave bank and also didnt realise I was under gun point in these situations, I try to follow the rules as best as I can and I dont think I should get banned for when I didnt even do anything major. Please consider this and thank you for reading. I am sorry for breaking the rules.

Additional Information: Didnt know I was under gun point in these situations also I try my best to follow these rules, thanks.

Reaction score
If you believe the length is unjustified then you need to create a staff complaint against the staff member who banned you.

Reaction score
If you believe the length is unjustified then you need to create a staff complaint against the staff member who banned you.
I believe I shouldnt have been banned and even if I make a complaint its not going to affect my ban so I want to know if my ban is justified or not please.

Reaction score
I believe I shouldnt have been banned and even if I make a complaint its not going to affect my ban so I want to know if my ban is justified or not please.
So what exactly are you apologising about? You say you’re sorry for breaking the rules then you backtrack on yourself saying that you should not be banned - a dispute isn’t going to get your ban lifted if you’re admitting to breaking server rules.

Reaction score

This doesn't sound like an apology and more like you disputing the ban.

I understand you want to learn the rules, however, you have broken 3.4 on two separate occasions within 5 minutes. I suggest you take this time to read the rules so that you won't break them again when you are unbanned.

As Clarky said above, if you think that the ban length is unfair, you can make a staff complaint against me.