Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MickeyTheChosen1
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Chosen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:803426272

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The player while unarmed, attempted to flee from a situation from which they would not realistically escape alive.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for breaking the rule 3.4. I would like to start off by saying that this was a complicated situation so that's why I made a dispute but after it got denied I did understand that I broke the rules so I am sorry for this. I have read over 3.4 extremely carefully and I have seen how I can put my life in danger without realizing it and I have learned by reading the rules to try my best to stay alive and to do anything to not die like for example do exactly what am I instructed to do under gunpoint so I don't get killed and also to not run into any shootout and to try my best to avoid these situations. I have been banned for 5 days now so I could re think my actions and learn how to value my life as if it was a real situation. I would also like to say although I'm a new player the server has been very good and very fair towards my ban getting 5 admins to review it to all the admins that put there time and effort into my appeal I appreciate it thank you for reading my report and I hope u take it well thanks

Reaction score

I appreciate the time you have spent and I feel like you are ready to join back the server. Please be more careful next time with 3.4 and if you do have any questions you can always ask in both in-game reports or on Discord!