Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mordo
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Neutron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595229741

Why were you punished?: 1.6-I tried to sell premium to a player but I did not know how to use it so I got banned for not being able to use premium properly

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a couple of weeks since I've been active on the forums since I've been banned because my past appeals were denied. I honestly forgot about the server for a while but I just had the feeling now of playing it honestly, I miss playing on this server it was fun and all and I'm starting to miss you guys just a heads up. This might get denied again but I'm not joking here I used to walk home from school thinking about doing my job as a paramedic in the server and playing with my friends and just having fun. I promise you guys that I just read the server rules right now and to be honest i tried playing other servers but it doesn't feel the same y'know I'm always used to playing this server and (Fredy) you're server was the best darkrp server I've ever played and I'm so grateful to have joined the community a year ago and found this, Thank you for taking your time and effort in reading this I greatly appreciate it!

Additional Information: I am sorry for what I have did like I said I was bluntly not reading the rules because I was too excited to play on this every day

-Mordo

Last edited:
Reaction score

This was such a silly and avoidable scenario, please think twice and use common sense next time. If you do have any questions, you can make an F6 or use /help and you will get a response

don't let it happen again :)