Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - Whilst knowingly wanted for murder, the user called police to his location at city bridge then decided to commit suicide. // Extended for continuous breakage of rule 3.4, failed to follow direct gun-point and carried on punching someone whilst there was a gun at them, and then delaying following orders whilst under direct gun-point. // Extended for blatantly breaking 3.4, accepted AR.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to appeal the punishment that I received based on 3.4 and say that these situations were learning experiences to me. I take accountability for the mistakes I've made that of which were intentional which would be most of what I was punished for. Looking at this going forward it has come clear to me that playing on Perpheads is fun to me and that is something I would want to come back to and say hello to all my people once again whilst also accepting the consequences of not being on so long and learning my mistakes by not repeating the intentional ones done in such fashion that they broke the rules. My intention going forward is to see those intentional mistakes as lessons of how roleplay is not acceptable under the supreme rule of the server and therefore must not be done. I will do my best to avoid these mistakes in the future and try and make a fun experience for everybody around me including my self in a way that will help me be a better rule-abiding member of this community. As I already do have friendships with staff I would like to not see that decay due to my previous lack of attention to the obvious rules stated in the rule book. Such is now going to be seen by me as what not do and hopefully after reading this my only wish is that staff understand my intention is pure and that I want to reintroduce to the server with the knowledge that I have attained from the reaction of the intentional mistakes I have made and deservedly have been punished for.

Reaction score

I have gone and spoken to the staff members who were involved in both your original punishment and the subsequent extensions. Needless to say we still aren't impressed with how your conduct was in any of the situations that you were ultimately pulled up on. However we have agreed that we will reduce your ban to 1 month, which means you will still have to serve an additional 11 days.

It must be said though that if any such escapade of 3.4 breakages happen again, the punishment will consequently be a lot more severe and we will be far less willing to entertain any form of apology.

Reviewed with @Collier , @A1L , @Ellie and @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.