Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: simplex
Your Roleplay Name: James Remington
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.20 - User ran across intersection whilst being chased by people beating him up then stood in the middle of intersection baiting them to come to him, then disconnected while the report was open.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was being RDMed by a group of little kids that was ruining everyones RP near PD, as they were randomly beating me to death and they wasnt stopping and nobody was helping, they chased me down into the intersection, i wasnt baiting them to follow me in the middle of the intersection WTH?? it would of been against fear of my life for letting them beat me up randomly and kill me, i had to survive somehow, i had NO OTHER OPTION other then to try save myself?? why am i banned for a week?? i didnt even know i had an admin report opened against me, i didnt see no notification about the report i must of missed it? why is it allowed for people to randomly attack me for no reason? why have i been banned for a week for something out of my control? i am sorry for running into intersection but it was the only way to preserve my life and any other actions would be me not preserving my life? why am i banned i am sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.