Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: frankofoz
Your Roleplay Name: Fredrick Higglehorne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:239474406

Why were you punished?: For MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would just like to say i am sorry for losing my temper because i was falsely reported for killing 2 people who mugged me early and i believe i was set up and the admin took the side of the other person. because of how annoyed i was i tried killing the person who set me up which foolishely got me banned. i want to appologise as ive realised perp heads is extremely fun to play and i do love the roleplay aspect of the game. i decided to wait over 2 months to write this as i did derseve to have a long time out but upon the time ive had to think ive watched friends play the game create organisations and be a police which is something that i aspire to do on your server that we all know and love. i know next time to make a report if something is unjust and leave it to the kind and consideret mods who run the server. i just ask for another chance. i do get unbanned at the end of the month but im going to miss out on alot of vital memories with my friends and i just hope who ever reads this will really give me a chance. thank you for reading i really do hope i get a chance and i want to become someone on perpheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.