Ban Apology (Nutrient (6 months) Super (CWB))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nutrient (6 months) Super (CWB)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Suspine
Your Roleplay Name: Matteo Sanchez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76865063

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Originally I got a 6 month ban for accidentally saying another players name to an administrator and a player in a team speak call. My ban was then extended to CWB because I was partially involved in an instagram account that messaged the player who's name I leaked.
Why should this appeal be considered?: My original six-month ban was because I unintentionally said another player's name while on TeamSpeak call with an administrator and a player in the call. The player's name that I leaked also was in the call at the time. I will also note that this was completely unintentional and I meant no harm when I said it and I apologized after. Although this was a mistake I understand why I was banned because I can imagine how I made the person felt after saying his full name to three other people on the internet. I do apologize to LilChicken because my careless actions threatened his safety and that's not something I think is okay to joke about, and is not something I would expect the community to tolerate such actions. Never the less my actions were inappropriate and I deserved to be punished. I will however like to point out that the way I obtained this user's name was because he reported me and the youtube video he had posted it on was his IRL name and account.

The reason why I received the CWB was that a friend of mine who is no longer in the community made an Instagram account and followed the player and messaged him. Although I never had access to the account I knew about it and lied to staff members. And that was my biggest regret, I lied to not only staff members but to friends of mine who were staff members asked me if I knew about it and I lied to them. That being said I apologize to @blackdown and @flugs for lying and not being honest to them not only as staff members but people I called my friends.

In conclusion, I should have been careful while I was in TeamSpeak and shouldn't have slipped out @LilChickens name. Doing so not only stepped over the line but it made him fear for his safety and that's, not something I would appreciate or feel safe from either. This happened about 7 months ago and in the time I've been banned and away at college I've had time to look back on this incident and realize I was solely at fault and immature for continuing to try and cause issues. I promise this is not something I'm proud of doing and hope that I can get a second chance.

Additional Information: @flugs @blackdown @lilchicken @nutirent10

Deleted member 5577

1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5 - Leaking and/or attempting to gain personal details of another player(s). Also contacted a player involved in this situation and began to be incredibly discriminatory and disrespectful to an extremely disgusting extent. These actions will not be tolerated. Also continuing to be slanderous towards staff and making libellous accusations. Extended to Permanent - Community Wide Ban

Until you address all of the above in your apology it's not really worth me writing much of a reply to tbh. You still need to give up the name of the other person involved in the account for this to even be considered as that was one of the reasons it was decided to give you a community wide ban.

It's not the fact that you "accidentally said my name" its that you admitted to saving my name and telling @Collier and @blackdown my name a day before this while I wasn't there which is very creepy and Collier or Blackdown really should've dealt with it there but anyway after this @blackdown decided to call me by my first name, for no real reason, to which you decided to say my full name, it doesn't matter how you got my name it should be obvious you shouldn't use it as you were spoken to back when this happened and you only got it through a mistake on @Shay's part.

Deleted member 5577

This was around 4 weeks after your ban I don't really understand why you decided to contact me after all of that. You still need to give up the other person involved in the account and make an actual apology addressing everything you were banned for not just trying to explain your actions.

Deleted member 5577

@Suspine I disagree, I'm not going to bother replying much more to this thread as I don't want to clog it up but my main point is you need to tell staff who the other person was involved with the account and actually apologise for your actions and understand why they're hurtful.

Reaction score

Think it's gonna take a bit more than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.