Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: nutrient10
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your Roleplay Name: Richard James
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:170514755

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Constant disrespect and discrimination towards community members.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My original ban was 6 months for homophobic comments and discrimination throws a community member. I want to apologize for all the homophobic comments I made. The stuff I said was hurtful and unacceptable. I did not know the community member was gay, but it still did not give me the right to say all that stuff. The reason the ban got extended permanently was I decided to use an alt. So, I want to also apologize to nutrient10 who was the admin at the time, who suspected me of alting. I decided to lie to him and make him use his time to look at logs and other stuff, which was a stupid thing to do, and I’m sorry.

Additional Information: Science my time on Perp I had just one ban and this ban that I got. If I get a chance to get unbanned, I will make sure it stays like that.

Deleted member 5577

You haven't apologised at all to the majority of people which you were toxic towards. "Science" you've neglected to do this you definitely shouldn't be unbanned not to mention you've only written a poorly written paragraph as an "apology" you should at least wait out a large portion of your ban and put some thought into your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.