Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Player punched another user for no reason, then shot him for punching back.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have spoke too the player that reported me for shooting him and we worked things out, at first it was a bit off a miss comunication as he went into my shop without my permission i told him too leave and punched him he then left my shop, about 30 seconds later he punched me back so i shot him once, this did make him bleed, i wanted too bandage him but got placed in cuffs. when i got placed in cuffs my org and him tried too break me out, that worked as they blocked me which stopped me from being dragged and i jumped into a car and got away. while i was in the car still in cuffs someone in my org had killed the player which i had shot, i never wanted him too be killed i had just shot him for punching me/ going in my shop. me and this player havent had the best time on the server as we have had a lot off in character arguments and we cleared that up in a pm. i offered too refund him off anything he lost. he also stated he doesnt know why i got punished as he only reported the incident so he could get his knife back. he also said in the pm he didnt want me punished only the player that killed him, so im a bit confused why i got a 2 week ban for shooting him once and the player that actually killed him got no punishment at all. im not saying what i done was right im just confused at the fact i get a 2 week ban for one bullet.

Additional Information: I literally just wanna play on the server and have a laugh with people

Reaction score
Can confirm
I bought crowbars to let him free and yell at him that his mental (for fun) it was visible in a clip at f6
D00m reached out to me on forum and Apologized and promised to return weapon that I lost/craft it
When I made f6 I acually wanted to punish santo -person that killed me- becouse there was no indication to do so infront officers and without d00m telling him to do so

Wanted to tell that to you sam in game soon but when d00m posted this I prefer to write it here

Reaction score

This seems more like a dispute rather than an appeal. You have already posted a dispute which has been denied. In addition, shooting someone for punching you once is excessive. This also resulted in a shootout which could have been easily avoided and put your freedom at risk. Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.