Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: Jhon Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been a long long time, at that time i tried to lie to the staff members because i thought that if i admitted that i was cheating i was never gonna be unbanned again.
It was like 5 A.M. here in Italy, i was playing gmod with some shitty cheats on atomic sandbox to kill people, when i remembered that my 3 months ban had expired, so i go on discord to call my friend Fred Steel to finally play after 5 long months, i log in with the cheats, i called my friend and 5 minutes after that, i realise that i still had the cheats on, so i left the game and restarted gmod to turn them off, but i already somehow triggered the anticheat, resulting to my ban.
I admit that i was cheating, but i didn't even know that i was.
Feel free to look up if i shot someone, or if i used the cheats in my advantage, i spawned, ran to the city garage, stood there to wait my friend and left to turn off the cheats because i realised that i had them on.
I'm sorry, it won't happend again, and if it does ban me forever and never unban me even after 5 years.
I seriously regret everything.

Back