Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: TheBigLowstrow
Your Roleplay Name: Kim Ellul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:713381983

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed another player over a verbal altercation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would want this appeal to be considered as i havent read the rules and laws of this game.I Didnt know that i can just kill people like that.I would like to say sorry for the player i killed and the admins.Admins if u see this i wanna say sorry because im wasting ur time and for killing this player.I would like to see this appeal as a good one if not its okay i understand that i made a mistake.I had read all the rules and laws of this game and i totally understand the game now! It wont happen again i promise because i love this server so much i cannot lose a minute of it! Thank you for reading modes and sorry for wasting your time as i said earlier! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Reaction score

I appreciate the apology, but I feel you need time to read through and learn the rules properly. Seven rule breaks in two weeks isn't great. If you have any questions regarding any of our rules or systems, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.