Ban Apology (peeps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Beso (it was "me" at the time when i got banned)
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Akram
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PERPHeads Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was issued to my account. I understand that actions have consequences, and I would like to express my sincere apologies for any disruption or violation of server rules that my actions may have caused.

I am aware that I was banned for killing another player in the game, and I want to provide some context to better explain my actions. In the heat of the roleplay situation, I may have misunderstood the scenario or misinterpreted the rules regarding player interactions and killed that player.

I sincerely request a reconsideration of my ban and the opportunity to rectify my actions. I am eager to continue my roleplaying experience on PERPHeads and contribute to the community in a constructive manner.

Sincerely,
Jamal Akram

Additional Information: I revenge rdmed the person because he killed me when i was selling stuff at bazar for no reason and I thought that killing him back would make me feel better but it wasnt worth it.
I know its only a few days left but I would really like to play on the server again and hope to maybe be able to play today again.

Reaction score
Hey buddy,
(NOTE: USING AN AI TO GENERATE/HELP GENERATE YOUR APPEAL WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL AND POSSIBLE BAN EXTENSION)

as you can see in the thread above AI is not allowed, I suggest you edit it to have a chance and write yourself a good apology and not let AI do it.

Your ban reason is this:

2.5, 3.5, 3.20 - Revenge killed someone who killed them as a report they made on them wasn't going their way. Disconnected with a report open and within 10 minutes of committing a crime

Reaction score

(NOTE: USING AN AI TO GENERATE/HELP GENERATE YOUR APPEAL WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL AND POSSIBLE BAN EXTENSION)

as you can see in the thread above AI is not allowed, I suggest you edit it to have a chance and write yourself a good apology and not let AI do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.