Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: ScatPac2023
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Colombo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:710270797

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - User returned to the exact spot he died at to get his killer's name

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I believe this ban should be considered because I was trying to deescalate the situation and prevent it from becoming a staff scene but nothing went the way it should. If I were to be appealed then I will learn from this ban and use it as a future reference for me and others. I get why I should not have and I was just wanting to correct the guy for breaking Fear Life Rp. If you could please consider my appeal and understand what I was trying to get done and understand how I will use this as a reference for my future role plays.

Additional Information: I did open a ticket and I tried to get his name but I could not so then I went through my demos and could not find the demo so I closed the ticket and was hoping to continue my roleplays but I guess the guy who was breaking the rules made a report on me.

Reaction score

On behalf of @phoondos so this appeal doesnt sit out and rot. Now it can do so in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.