Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: PUG
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: FreshMink
Your Roleplay Name: Andre Black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110864603

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply under direct gunpoint, resulting in his death

Why should this appeal be considered?: Writing this appeal with regards to a ban I received last night for 3.4. Understandably I have a long record of bans, and few are for 3.4 so I understand why I have been banned but was unable to explain my side because I had logged off the server. I believe the ban I received was to do with my death behind the monorail when I was trying to buy some seeds from the drug dealer. To be honest with you id smoked a lot and had quite a few drinks and was pretty wavy and playing without a headset on with having music blaring out my tv. My headset was on my desk but with my audio loud anyways, but I genuinely didn’t hear anything. I understand this is my own fault and should’ve been playing with more care and attention, so I’m hoping the admin who issued the ban can see this is a misunderstanding as it genuinely wasn’t my intention to break the rules and break 3.4 and to be honest with you I had nothing to lose other than 5k, my phone and some burgers maybe.

Additional Information: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.