Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Louis Vitton
Your Roleplay Name: Marry Dickens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429462337

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2, 3.4 - Meta gaming, user also attempted to mug someone infront of police - Ban expired 2 days ago for 3.4 - Also suicided whilst being spoken to

Why should this appeal be considered?: Five months ago, because I failed to listen to the administrator I got banned because of the actions I have committed. I am deeply sorry about this "metagaming" incident but I wasn't 100% sure if it was allowed or not. I have spoken to one of my friends who is more experienced on the server than me and he elaborated me this rule after my ban, I understood my mistake than. From now on, I will play more seriously on the server and listen to the administrators & obey the rules ta all times. I know there is only 2-3 weeks for my ban but I really want to parttake in these interesting events and hopefully receive a chance to play sooner again. I hope because of my ban and my previous rulebreaks doesn't reflect a bad player image of me, this is why my appeal should be considered.

Additional Information: N-A

Reaction score
I thought I got banned on 19th on september so I think it's been a month no? Yes, I tried to ban evade a while ago by using an alt account because I wanted to play, I also apologise for this

Status
Not open for further replies.