Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: John f Kennedy
Your Roleplay Name: Joe fishmen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:674150473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my actions of MRDM in Gmod. I understand that my behavior was disruptive and negatively impacted the experience for everyone involved. I should have understood the rules of the game and followed them accordingly.

I would like to reassure you that this was an isolated incident and I have learned from my mistake. I will make sure to be more mindful of the rules and respectful towards other players in the future. I understand that the primary goal of the game is to have fun, and I am committed to ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable experience.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and any inconvenience or frustration caused. Thank you for your understanding and for allowing me the opportunity to learn from my mistake.

I wanted to reach out and apologize for my behavior in our recent Gmod game. I understand that my actions were inappropriate and disruptive to the overall gameplay experience. I want you to know that I take full responsibility for my actions and I deeply regret any frustration or inconvenience that I caused you and the other players.

Please know that I am committed to being a positive and respectful member of the Gmod community. I value our friendship and I hope that you can forgive me for my behavior.

Sincerely joe fishmen

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: John f Kennedy
Your Roleplay Name: Joe fishmen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:674150473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my actions of MRDM in Gmod. I understand that my behavior was disruptive and negatively impacted the experience for everyone involved. I should have understood the rules of the game and followed them accordingly.

I would like to reassure you that this was an isolated incident and I have learned from my mistake. I will make sure to be more mindful of the rules and respectful towards other players in the future. I understand that the primary goal of the game is to have fun, and I am committed to ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable experience.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions and any inconvenience or frustration caused. Thank you for your understanding and for allowing me the opportunity to learn from my mistake.

I wanted to reach out and apologize for my behavior in our recent Gmod game. I understand that my actions were inappropriate and disruptive to the overall gameplay experience. I want you to know that I take full responsibility for my actions and I deeply regret any frustration or inconvenience that I caused you and the other players.

Please know that I am committed to being a positive and respectful member of the Gmod community. I value our friendship and I hope that you can forgive me for my behavior.

Sincerely joe fishmen
1682412951555.png

Reaction score
qNa6TPw.png

Reaction score
It isinst ai thou I wrote it
It's funny how you say this yet when I look at your previous posts, you actually have some rather poor English writing skills whereas this appeal is suddenly using some rather more sophisticated terminology and is more likely written by AI.

hyQUf5I.png

Some more examples from a different recent appeal you had posted showing that you weren't using an AI:
VSRVvnV.png

-----------------------------------------------
Pja4Sx5.png

-----------------------------------------------
mxTyXJr.png

You're fooling no one here, anyways I'll stop rambling on because I shouldn't even be posting here but take the hint that using AI to write your ban appeal is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.