Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: cartier sups.gg
Your Roleplay Name: Jonathan Reynolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779316137

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User shot an killed an unarmed player in a raid, once a report was open the User decided to disconnect

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, just to give my side of the story. I haven't been on the server very long and not very keen on the rules and particularly the raiding rules. I was about to go to sleep and my friend had asked me to raid with him before heading off (why I disconnected after). We initiated a raid on a suburbs house which upon breaching the door someone was standing inside looking at me and I shot him. My friend then told me it was RDM because he wasn't armed. Coming from another server, raidzones are KOS, unarmed or not and I made the wrong assumption that it would be the same for this server as well which I admit was my mistake and I should've read over the raiding rules to begin with. After I died to the cops who came to the raid I asked in /help if everyone is KOS in a raidzone but didn't receive an answer, but I waited a little before disconnecting to see if I was brought to an admit sit but never was so I headed off to bed, but when I woke up this morning I saw I was banned. I'm very sorry for not reading over the rules and I'm very sad about the ban length as I've very much enjoyed playing the server so far and was looking forward to playing it more. Wallahi I'll be more careful next time and inshallah you spare me forgiveness as I am still learning to play the server. Shukran :pray:

Reaction score

The person was completely AFK and not "Looking at you". You got unbanned the day before for 2.5, I suggest waiting more time of this ban and not attempting to lie in your appeal next time. I opened the report with you quickly after the situation and you even asked in /help about "Kill zones" but proceeded to instantly disconnect after

Status
Not open for further replies.