Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For harassing and demanding a fight to a person that already died

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, ive looked back into my demo and ive seen what ive done wrong which are… looking for sensation after scamming somone i shouldve been more careful since if i did not go and punch him it would not have been a negative difference however fighting him and punching him infront of pd does have alot of negatives and not really alot of positives the only positive is having some sensation bringing alot of risk obviously this is a serious roleplay server and its good this kind of behaviour doesnt get tolorated so herby im sorry for my behaviour.

Additional Information: I still think the guy that send you the clip was mad i scammed him so he took it out of context however i was wrong eitherway.

Also sorry for making a dispute i was pretty caught up in the moment not looking what i did wrong. And i was pretty sad just coming off a 1 month ban that i dident deserve and got removed off my record.

Status
Not open for further replies.