Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Onurr'.
Your Roleplay Name: Onur Yilmaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:583874971

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.8 - Weird comments to underage users in the community

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, so firstly i dont even remember what i called him i just remember calling him a "sperm" in game. I didnt mean it in ooc and i even typed it in local chat because of that but he kept saying that i will get banned for something that i didnt even mean in ooc. Plus after that i tried to add him on steam to apologize but he blocked me, i dont know why he did that. I am really sorry and i didnt mean it in ooc. I am actually sorry for doing that.

Reaction score
You called me "Sperm" and "5 year old bitch." You also said "Who let this sperm become cop" after that you said "Suck my dick." I do have it on clip. I told you in LOOC to stop making fun of my age or I will report him, he continued to do it and so I made one. If you are making fun of someone and they ask you to stop on LOOC, then stop, it is probably a OOC thing that they don't like so please stop if they tell you. I've had experience with weirdos online and its not fun. We have all been squeakers once, and continuing to do it is bullying it I've had enough of that shit thought my younger life. I got bulled all the way through primary school, and even now in secondary school, and I believe PERP to be a place outside of all that negative shit to chill, then I encounter more. Its really not fun thinking your safe when your not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like i said im sorry i meant it all in game it wasnt ooc, plus i told you i tried to apologize but you blocked me(before the ban).

Reaction score
Btw i just saw that u edited your message. I didnt continue it after u told me to stop, plus i told you that i was sorry i am trying to have fun while playing games too but i was a little bit angry when that happened. U can send the clip if u want i didnt continue it after u told me to stop.

Reaction score
You didn't sound sorry when I went "Keep calling me sperm and Ill make a report" and you said lol OOC. I don't really want this to become a massive fucking argument thread so I don't want to put in anymore unnecessary input here. Plus, you could have said in chat, "Sorry for me calling you that," instead of asking for my discord. I would have wanted a quick end to it

Reaction score
I tried to do that but you blocked me? And can u pls send proof?

Reaction score
I just rejected your friend request because I was still uncomfortable about the situation. Imagine someone calling you sperm and telling you to suck their dick send you a friend request, I was still wherry about the whole ordeal and didn't want to speak with you after making fun of my age and telling me to "suck your dick." People have done this in the past, and it really isn't fun to have it happen to you. If you wanted to apologise, you should have sat down and thought about it, instead of just sending a friend request.

Reaction score
Ok like i said im sorry and can u pls send proof that i continued swearing after u told me to stop? I am not trying to be a bad person but i was angry when that happened so its a normal thing idk why u are so sad about it.

Reaction score
I'm not trying to imply that you kept saying it after I told you to stop, I'm just letting you know that I was confused and a bit spook on why you asked for my discord.
I'm also "sad" about it is because I've gotten 2-3 people in the past for saying that same shit and it is bullying. I saw someone say in shoutout that making fun of someone's age is bullying and the staff don't take it lightly. Again, I really don't want to speak about this anymore, because I feel I've given enough unnecessary input. I really want to leave this up to staff since I'm still not really feeling great about this situation

Reaction score
I just wanted to talk and calm down a little bit when i asked for your discord. I didnt mean to offend u when i said those words.

Reaction score
Why could you have not just said, "Ok, sorry for making fun of your age." I'm not speaking anymore, I'm leaving it to staff now.

Reaction score

Your disregard for your actions only two hours after being banned truly emphasizes how apologetic you are

Status
Not open for further replies.