Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs and Pugga
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: zeus
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - Extremely toxic, complete inability to treat others with respect despite being given numerous chances.
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @Pugga I was actually banned by you but on the day where I have insulted them have quickly given notice so that he can ban me that is actually has banned me @Pugga because I have insulted that day him from the deepest I was earlier in TeamSpeak and have apologized to @Pugga and have explained to him again everything that has happened and he has written to me via TeamSpeak that he is happy that I apologize and that he accepts my apology with friends I know that I made a lot of mistakes and I also got so many chances from you but if even the person that I insulted that day can forgive me and believe me that I am serious please do the same I don't want any bad blood with the staff members or the community on the server with the community on the server I just want to drive around in my Bugatti maybe get stopped a few times for speeding and just enjoy the RP I know I can do it without being toxic in any way I thought about my last appeal about what the others said and about their opinion and one person of them completely convinced me he said if I get I should just leave the server and calm down he wasn't affected by my insults at all I know a lot of people have talked to me about calming down and just keep playing I'm 14 right now and I'll be 15 in a month in my head at that age it still sucks I don't know about respect as much as most 16-18 year olds or older do. 18 year olds or older I usually take it seriously and freak out I know I have no right to say bad things like that to people but it just slipped out that night I lost all my money at @Pugga and at my last bet I freaked out I lost 3, 4 mil that night i was with friends in discord they were watching me and they know i was freaking out the whole time and i just insulted him ingame on my last miss and because of my own stupidity i am very sorry @Pugga and to the community that you know me as a toxic player but i want to change that and prove myself and show you that i can also be a nice guy who is also funny most people know that e.g. For example @THE SPOOK or @A1L or @blackdown they know that I can actually be a very nice person I am really sorry for everything I have done and most of all @Pugga no one has the right to offend any families I am sorry I hope they can forgive me like the other people. LG Atilla

Additional Information: I just ask you to forgive me like @Pugga has already done please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.